Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bow chicka Wow wow

 20 facts you may or may not know about MUAH
 
1.The way I feel about my hair, changes everyday

2.I just put my bed on cinderblocks… & I LOVE it more than anything.

3.Im at school more than any other place in the world

4.No matter how much I just ate, a cupcake will always sound delicious.

5.I have an obsession with painting my nails atleast once, if not twice during one week.

6.If my hair is larger than life, chances are it is dirty.

7.Yes, my eyelashes are real.

8.I am constantly talking and reading private conversations to myself outloud and Im aware of it.
 -currently, not too concerned.

9.I have recently decided that I will start to take pictures of anything and everything that makes me happy.

10.The only reason why it takes me so long to get ready is because I am never satisfied with what I am wearing.

11.When it is hot, I wish it was cold.

12.My car is the oldest, cutest thing evs.

13.I need a daily helping of cottage cheese. don’t ask.
     S- “Cottage cheese is good for you right?”
     G- “Ya, but who likes cottage cheese?”
14.I like to think that I can still sing the way I did in high school. Def not the case.
Sara Bareilles is my fave play list on Pandora.

15.I might as well be naked if im not wearing any jewelry.

16.I may or may not have a massive obsession with the color GREY.

17.When I see people at the gym  in their pajamas, it makes me want to punch them.

18.Every single person in my family could be considered my fave in the whole world;)

19.Im counting down the months to get out of Utah and closer to a beach.

20.I save all my perfumes.. even when their empty.


...im bored out of my mind today.
thats all. k bye. xo

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before, and I will say it again. I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG! I miss your face and wish we lived closer together. I'm so proud of you and all you are doing! You make me want to be a better person. AND I LOVE YOU!
    That's all, k bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i just saw this. youre so cute!! and YOU make me wanna be better:) love you to pieces. miss you everyday!

    ReplyDelete