Friday, May 6, 2011

Lights, Camera, HAIR!!

Every year my school puts on a Hair Show, which is basically a fashion show for hair. The theme is different with every show and obviously there are different students that cycle through and so every show consists of different talents and looks. THIS year however, was by far the BEST SHOW UTAH HAS EVER SEEN! duh! cause i was a part of it :) jk. but seriously. The theme was Powerful Woman in the Music Industry. Each group had a different musical artist and the sky was the limit. My group had Janet Jackson- Scream. 

We kicked some major A. Our segment was very futuristic and unique compared to the others.
Makenzie was my partner, and this is Tricia.. our Model :)
SO proud. she was AWESOMMMME!!!

TWO days before Hairshow.. 
My friend Jessie (from a completely different group)'s model backed out. So she was all panicked and asked me to be her model. Which meant that I would have to learn all the choreography for her segment AND finish getting everything ready for my model and the parts of our segment. Her group had Brittany Spears- Circus. So of course, I said yes :)! 


...and I got to be THE LION



It was a crazy, stressful, anxious, exciting, fun filled day and I feel so blessed that I was able to be a part of it. However, I would prefer to never do it again haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment