Tuesday, November 29, 2011

today

-i went grocery shopping.
#starvedchild #mightaswellbefromafrica
-i worked out @ school.
(killed 2 birds with 1 stone-kinda my thing these days)
-$87 later........... im registered to take my STATE BOARDS
this is BIG news people & i mean BIG.
-drove around for a good 20 mins, just waiting for someone to leave
so i could park closer to my house HA. #SUCCESS!
-had my new fave song stuck in my head. alllll day.
-finally unpacked the rest of my kitchen stuff.
-was in a TERRIBLE mood for a good portion of the day
..had a request client(that i didnt know)on the books.
..wanted to study for my test.
ended up being my brittlebabypie:) love her face.
silly girl calling in undercover. sneaksies.
-oh & i fell down the first flight of my stairs. NBD.
more like slid.... but still. 
purple in the face with embarrassment.. && i was home alone.
"No matter what your going to mess up sometimes. Its a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how your going to mess it up. Girl's will be your friends--they'll act like it anyway. But just remember some come some go. The one's who stay with you through everything they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lover's they'll come and go too. And babe, I hate to say it most of them-- actually pretty much all of them will break your heart. But you cant give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half that makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once doesnt mean your going to fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself. Because if you dont then who will? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly keep smiling. Life's a beautiful thing and there is so much to smile about."
--Marilyn Monroe

just what i needed today.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment