Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nice to meet you "Blogger"..

Im not gonna lie, this was definitely the most complicated thing Ive had to set up, but Ive thought about starting a blog for a while now. So, why not start today?

Im currently going to hair school in Provo Utah and I figured that I could post some pictures about the different stuff I do everyday at school and keep everyone updated with what is reeeeallly going on in my life. As I plan to put more details on here rather than facebook. Im super excited about this!

So lets see how it goes! Hopefully I can figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging world! You have no idea what you have just gotten yourself into! I'm so excited though and I hope you will update more often than I do!! I miss you so much and this is going to be awesome to see what you are up to on a daily basis. It's not too complicated so I have no doubt that you will be able to do it! I love you!

    ReplyDelete