Monday, October 31, 2011

thank you.

I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for you and the things we went through together. I wouldn’t be where I am spiritually, emotionally, and physically if it wasn’t for you and the things you taught me. I will forever be a changed person because of you. Thank you for showing me the world. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for teaching me to have patience and unconditional love. I wouldn’t have such an appreciation for those traits if I didn’t know you. Thank you for taking so long to give up. There are situations and conversations that I needed to have/see before I could understand. Thank you for being the person that you are. You helped me realize the person that I want to be & who I want to become.. And most importantly, the type of person I want to be with. Thank you for saying all that you said, whether you meant it or not. Thank you for treating me the way that you did. Thank you for every single moment. Every last one counted.. & I wouldn’t change a thing. 
Thank you for letting me go.



1 comment:

  1. You held out on me this morning!! What's happening? I want details. :)

    ReplyDelete