Sunday, January 8, 2012

This is it.


I don't know what it is.. but this New Year has a whole different meaning from past years. 
I guess i have never realized the whole meaning of the term "New Year". 
I am so excited for the fact that i get to start all over. 
There are so many things that I am more than ready to leave behind in 2011.

I just recently moved into a new house with all brand new roommates, who i didnt know before moving in..I have a good job that i love, i get to work with really great people & i graduate from school in 2 days. I have no clue whats coming next. I have no idea what i want to do next & for the first time in my life i am okay with not having a plan. All i know, is that i am exactly where i am supposed to be. I am living in this house for a reason..i am in the most awesome ward for a reason. I feel so confident putting my life completely into the Lords hands, and i cant even put into words how curious i am to see what he has waiting for me around the corner. I have nothing but good feelings about this year. 
This is the year. This is my year.
Just wait & see.

"It's suspended there to remind us before we pop the champagne and celebrate the New Year, to stop and reflect on the year that has gone by. To remember both our triumphs and our missteps - our promises made, and broken. The times we opened ourselves up to great adventures - or closed ourselves down, for fear of getting hurt. Because that's what New Year's is all about: getting another chance. A chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more. And stop worrying about 'what if' and start embracing what would be. So when that ball drops at midnight - and it will drop - let's remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other. And not just tonight but all year long."
-New Years Eve 


Goodbye 2011, you wont be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment