Wednesday, February 8, 2012

stuDYING

update:

im loving my job lately.
..and by loving i mean im not hating it as much.
my roommates are probably better than yours.. and more fun.
im going home for 2 and half days next week! woo!
mumford&sons pandora playlist has been killin it this week.
i went to the BYU library for the first time yesterday and man! is it quiet in there?
the windshield wipers are broken on my car.. and it randomly rains a little everyday lately.
almond butter&raspberry jelly sandwich is on the daily menu.. with an occasional oreo.
blah blah blahhhhhh


&& for the big news.. are you ready?


ive spotted a salon. im obsessed and i cant wait to apply. 
just waiting for the perfect moment. 
ill do it. dont worry.


oh and.. my best friend/cousin is ENGAGED!!!

so glad you picked her Dill :)
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY CHELSEA!

okay. now back to studying i go.
love you all.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I loved this post before I even read your comment about Dillon and Chelsea, and then I got a little teary because a new chapter is beginning with all of you cousins eventually getting married and growing up. It just hit me. Wow. Makes me a little sentimental. I love you Steph!

    ReplyDelete