Tuesday, February 21, 2012

quickie

Ugh. I never realized how much I loved California until I moved away..
So I take every possible chance that I get, to go back.
..even if its for 2 and a half days.
The SHORTEST two and a half days that ever did pass.


Bo, Bow, Beau, Boo.
He is my best friend.
I DO NOT care what anyone says..
We are the absolute best of friends.
& that is all.

The poor thing had never been to Disneyland..
in his entire 37 years of living.
So you know I showed him around.




..and no California trip is complete without lunch with my babys.
No matter how short the visit, they always make it worth while.
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!


OH! and CONGRATS to my baby girl Jess!!
She got married this week and her ring ceremony was in Corona this weekend.
(The reason for the quickie trip)
So happy for you!!! Brady is such a lucky guy! 
Love you both.

..i wish i had more pictures. 
I guess I was just too busy taking advantage of the good weather!
Did I mention how bad it sucks being back in Utah?


I take that back. Its not that bad... ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment