Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ok.

Sorry I have abandoned you all.
and when I say "all" i mean the hundreds of you that I pretend actually read this.
Lots and lots of exciting things have been happening the past few weeks!

I officially work in a Salon! woo.
as well as the same job that I had before.. pullin' 50 hour weeks.
its a good time.
Its called Robert Cole Salon and I get to work with some of my favorite girls that I went to school with.
So it makes getting up every morning so much easier.

-if you would like to make an appointment, you can do it online!-
Stephanie, you're the best at doing hair.

My BFF/most favorite person/lover/cutest girl ever is moving to Utah in 2 and a half months!!!
&& she will be my roommate. I. CANNOT. WAIT.
Haleigh Williams get your butt here now!

p.s. I'm at work as we speak.. I'm here more than I'm at home.
Gots to go! 
xoxox

1 comment: