Saturday, April 7, 2012

Confession.

I'm not quite sure where this new obsession came from, or when. Or who even sparked this new interest. But I have a new found weakness for anything 'stache. And when I say weakness, I mean WEAKNESS. For anybody that knows me, they know that this is especially odd considering I am a hair stylist and am very picky and embarassing-ly critical when it comes to others hair and even facial hair "image". However, lately I just love this new style of bow ties and suspenders with a little bit of mustache to top it off. I honestly, am just as confused as you are. Who likes mustaches?! Really. Oh wait, I guess I do. And who is so bummed that Mustache March is over? Oh, me again. Maybe its a phase. Nobody knows. But its more than welcome to stay and make it self right at home. Because I'm lovin' the mysteriousness of the 'stache. 


P.S. I'm writing this post from my dads new desktop computer.
AKA; IM IN CALIFORNIA!!!
so good to be back. 
sorry that the only time I update this, seems to be when I come home.
I promise to try to be better.
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. musstaches? REALLY? :)
    Love the bangs girl! You are beautiful as ever! I hope you had a great time in Cali. Wish I could have seen your beautiful face. Love you!

    ReplyDelete