Wednesday, May 30, 2012

oh umm hi..

Well friends. Its been way too long. I don't even know where to begin.
Summer is finally here! and I am beyond excited about that. Obviously.
Haleigh moves in in two days and I can barely contain my excitement.
I couldn't be happier with my job, although I'm feeling an itch to start something different.
I have no idea what it will be yet, or how I will find the time to add anything to my life right now,
but we. shall. see.
I have 3 small goals for this summer.
1. Get tan. duh.
2. Have way too much fun.
3. Update this dang blog.
Shouldn't be too hard.

My parents snuck off and went to Europe for 10 days. So we're not on speaking terms with them at the moment. Literally.

All my cute roomies are leaving me and moving out.
Pros: New Roommates!
Cons: New Roommates!
4 new girls? Always interesting. We shall see.

I got long hair and I really don't care!

Here's a few pics from the past few weeeeeeks








Sorry they're so itty bitty!

Okay so confession: My new favorite thing to do is watch 'The Vampire Diaries' on Netflix.
 Kind of embarrassing right? That's what I thought too, until I watched one episode and got HOOKED! Don't be so quick to judge until you watch this show, okay? Because oh my gosh, let me tell you. Its good! I don't even care how ridiculous I sound when I'm talking about vampires, werewolves and witches. oh and ghosts now too. Yep. Crazy right? So addicted.

love you all! xo

1 comment:

  1. I told you! I'm a Vampire Diaries crazy fan. Hello Damon! :) just wait until you see the most recent season. Wow! You left off your list seeing your favorite aunt. I can't believe I didn't make the list. Love you!

    ReplyDelete